Free Shipping across India.
We aim to process and dispatch your order within 24 hours once the order is confirmed. You are requested to be available on the provided contact number so our team can reach you.
In case of stitched items please note that if the item(s) on your order are unfit for dispatch due to quality or any other reason, they will not be shipped or will be shipped partially. You will be informed via phone or email in case a shipment is delayed due to any given reason.
COD orders are verified via telephone before dispatching. However, in case of repeat customers, Clearance sale and other promotions orders may be processed without telephonic verification.
The estimated average delivery time for India is 5 to 7 working days.
All international orders ship through DHL/FedEx and are delivered in 8-10 business days after the order has shipped out. After your payment is authorized, it can take us up to 2 days to process your order and ship the package. This is only estimated and does not include weekends and holidays.
Shortly after placing your order, you will receive an email with your order number and an order tracking number (valid email address needs to provide). During transit of your package, you can use that number into our Order Tracking section to check your order status.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- All international orders may be subject to taxes and duties.
- We ship your package “Duty and Taxes” unpaid, and we do not calculate any local taxes or duties during checkout.
- Any fees that are due will be collected on delivery of the order.
- Any applicable customs, import and collection fees are the responsibility of the customer.
- Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package(s).
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- If your order does require any additional charges, they must be paid by the customer for the package to clear customs.
- In case a consignee does not have a valid commercial registration, shipment will return back to origin without any intimation.
Note: We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your screen resolution, we cannot guarantee that your screen’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.